Exciting opportunity for a registered cosmetic nurse
Lift Aesthetics is a boutique Cosmetic Clinic based in Te Aro, Wellington. We’re on the look out for our next super star injector to join us at our stunning College Street location.
- Experience in Cosmetic
- Nursing is preferable.
Current annual practising certificate.
IS THIS YOU?
- Passionate about making others feel confident.
- A strong interest in the cosmetic industry.
- An artistic eye and proven record of creating beautiful, natural results and meeting clients’ needs.
- Enthusiastic, friendly and willing to help.
- Well presented.
- Excellent customer service/communication skills.
- High standards of cleanliness.
- Attention to detail.
- Team player as well as working well independently.
- Takes initiative.
- Good time management/organisational skills.
- Treatment and sales experience.
- Social media savvy.
- Reliable, honest and fun!
This is a part time role which involves all aspects of the client journey from start to finish as well as what it takes to keep a boutique business running efficiently. You will need to be able to administer botulinum toxin treatments and dermal fillers. Clinic training will also be provided.
This role offers plenty of variety, working within a small but fun team in an innovative clinic with room for growth.
Enjoy great perks such as ongoing professional development, discounted skincare and cosmetic treatments!
Pay rate will depend on the experience of the successful candidate.
If you believe your skill set matches the criteria, we’d love to hear from you. Please send expressions of interest and your CV to email@example.com